DYLON Washing Machine Fabric Dye Pod for Clothes & Soft Furnishings
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour to your home and wardrobe. From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades
- The all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings with ease, providing perfect, long-lasting and intense colours
- This fabric dye pod is completely safe for your washing machine and 1 pod can dye up to 600g of fabric for the full shade effect, Suitable for: cotton, linen & viscose. Mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye)
- Item does not have expiry date, rather date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date
- This colour is also available in Hand Dye. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour
- Note: The date mentioned on the item is Production Date.
DYLON Machine Dye – Ready-to-use fabric dye for washing machine use. Black will always have an air of classic, chic sophistication. With Intense Black, your blacks will be at their best, rich, intense and profoundly dark.
Welcome to a world of colour. DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour to your home and wardrobe. From all colours bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades, with DYLON you have all the colours of the world to choose from.
If you feel like a change you can wake up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion colours with colour and ease.
These Fabric Dyes are easy-to-use and completely safe for your washing machine! Ideal for dyeing clothes and soft furnishings in the washing machine The all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings and provides perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
How to use:
1.Put damp fabric into the machine drum. Remove the pod’s outer sleeve, peel off the lid and put the DYLON colour pod on top of the fabric.
2.Run a full cycle at either 30oC or 40oC
3.Once the cycle has finished, run another cycle at either 30oC or 40oC with your normal detergent
4.Recommended to run a third cycle with the washing machine empty adding just your normal detergent to ensure all dye is clear from the washing machine
Suitable for: cotton, linen & viscose. Mixes with synthetics will dye to lighter shades (pure synthetics will not dye).
One pack dyes 600g of fabric to full shade and up to 1.8kg to a lighter shade. Use multiple packs to dye larger quantities.